POLICY – ART. 13 UE REGULATION 2016/679
Our company is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of users of your site; in fact, our technology is constantly evolving to ensure adequate levels of privacy, security and transparency.
This information explains how our company, in synergy with its partners, is committed to protecting the information collected for the use of our products and services: this information establishes the commitment to be transparent to the User regarding the data that he collects, the way he uses them and how he shares them.
The purpose of this document is to provide the interested party with the necessary information to express, if he / she deems it appropriate, an explicit and informed consent to the treatments performed. We hope to explain it in a clear and understandable way, but we will provide the details below to contact us if you have any questions.
In general, any information or personal data that will be provided to us via the Website will be processed according to internationally recognized principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and retention limits, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
This information was drafted on 25 May 2018; occasionally we may need to modify it, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. To keep up-to-date, we invite the interested party to regularly visit this section to take cognizance of the most recent and updated version of the Notice.
1. Data controller
2. Data processed
2.a. Name, contacts and other personal data
2.b. Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
2.c. Third party data provided by the interested party
2.d. Navigation data
3. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
4. Purposes of the treatment
5. Recipients of personal data
6. Transfers of personal data
7. Processing methods
8. Storage of personal data
9. Social Media
10. Rights of the interested party
1. Data Controller
The data controller, concerning all personal data that are processed through the Website is “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”, Via Pomposa, 51 B – Rimini (RN), Italy, which can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data Processed
The personal data processed through the Website are as follows:
a. Name, contact details and other personal data
In the specific section of the site, you will be asked to enter information such as the name of the contact person, company name, telephone number, home address and e-mail address. Furthermore, whenever the interested party participates in events whose registration takes place via the Website or communicates with our company through the contacts found on the Website, we may collect additional information that the Data Subject will decide to provide.
b. Third party data provided by the interested party
As already mentioned above, in some parts of the Site, it is allowed to insert text messages, visible to “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”, which may contain (voluntarily or otherwise) personal data of other persons.
With respect to these hypotheses, the interested party must consider himself an independent data controller, assuming all the resulting legal obligations and responsibilities towards “interested third parties”.
c. Navigation data
3. Legal Basis and Mandatory or Optional Nature of the Processing
The legal bases used by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” to process personal data, according to the purposes indicated in the following Article 4, are as follows:
• Supply of the service / fulfillment of contractual obligations: the processing for this purpose is necessary for the execution of the contract signed between “Cerdiesel Srl” and the interested party and, therefore, to provide the services contractually agreed. The provision of personal data for this purpose is not mandatory, but in the absence it will not be possible to provide any Service.
• Legitimate main interest of the owner: the processing is necessary to carry out checks and evaluations on the results and progress of the contractual relationship, as well as the risks connected to it (such as: truthfulness of the data provided, solvency also in the course of relationship and correct use of product and services).
• Legal obligations: the processing for this purpose is necessary so that “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” can fulfill any legal obligations. Personal data submitted to “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” will be processed according to the applicable regulations, which could entail their conservation and communication to the competent Authorities.
• Promotional communications to its customers: the treatment for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” to transmit marketing communications concerning the integration of products and services already purchased by our customers or the promotion of similar products and services. The interested party may, at any time and for free, interrupt the receipt of these communications by writing to email@example.com and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing in the period of validity of the same consent.
• Legitimate main interest of the owner: the processing of data of our customers, in this case, is necessary to improve the efficiency of products and services offered by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”. To this end “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” will be able to send questionnaires regarding the level of satisfaction and market surveys, make telephone calls or chat sessions; these market questionnaires / surveys in general will be studied in such a way as to minimize the use of personal data.
• Marketing: the processing for this purpose is based exclusively on the consent of the interested party, freely revocable at any time; the interested party may, at any time and for free, interrupt the receipt of these communications by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing in the period of validity of the same consent. In case of revocation “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” will not proceed to make any further communication.
4. Purposes of Treatment
a.Provision of the service / fulfillment of contractual obligations: for purposes concerning the performance of the obligations provided for in the contracts / agreements stipulated with the customers.
b.Legitimate main interest of the holder: for checks and evaluations on the results and on the progress of the relationship, as well as on the risks connected to it (such as: truthfulness of the data provided, solvency even in the course of a report), to draw up anonymous statistics on services rendered and about access to sites and commercial information and participation in fairs, events, seminars and any other initiative aimed at promoting the products and services of “Cerdiesel Srl”; to prevent or detect any abuse of use of the Website or any fraudulent activity; to improve the quality of services rendered, by sending questionnaires, feedback on participation in events, recording of calls and chats.
c.Obligations of the law to which the data controller is subject: for compliance with the law and / or provisions of public ther
bodies which require “Cerdiesel Srl” to collect and/or further process certain types of personal data.
d.Sending promotional offers to its customers: to send, by e-mail, SMS, by telephone, through banners, instant messaging, through an operator, via paper mail and through the official social pages of “Cerdiesel Srl”, marketing communications, promotions and personalized content, providing targeted advertising, regarding products and services similar to those that
the customer has already puchased.is.
e.Marketing: to send, to anyone who has previously expressed their consent, marketing communications, promotions and advertising, by e-mail, SMS, by phone, banner, instant messaging, through an operator, by paper mail and through social pages officers of “Cerdiesel Srl”, concerning the products and services of “Cerdiesel Srl” and of third parties.
In the cases referred to in paragraphs a), b), c), d) of this article “Cerdiesel Srl” is authorized to process personal data in accordance with applicable data protection rules, without the need to collect specific consent individual concerned. The processing for the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c) is necessary to provide the services and, therefore, for the execution of the contract itself. The provision of data to “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” for this purpose is not mandatory, but otherwise
It will not be possible to provide any service.
In relation to the purposes referred to in point d) the interested party may object to their treatment at any time and free of charge: in the event of revocation, the interested party will not be able to use the services specified above.
In the cases referred to in paragraph e) of this article, “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” will process the data only after acquiring the consent of the interested party. The conferment of consent, as better specified in the previous art. 3 “Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing”, is not mandatory, and where given, the interested party is free to revoke it at any time without any consequence (except that of not being able to receive marketing communications). More information on the revocation of the consent previously given, are provided in Article 10 of this information.
5. Recipients of Personal Data
The personal data of the interested party may be destined to the subjects indicated below (“Recipients”):
• Subjects acting as Partners: we work with our Partners throughout the Italian territory, who distribute or promote our products and services. This means that, according to defined criteria, these Partners have been enabled to view some lists of personal data necessary to render the service or to inform the interested party about the initiatives of “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”; the names and contacts of these subjects are available by sending a specific request to the email address: email@example.com
• Subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: individuals, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services to “Cerdiesel Srl” in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery matters relating to disbursement of Services, mailing of advertising material or contractual communications, companies organizing training events, a complete list of all managers can be requested by contacting the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
• Persons authorized by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” to the processing of personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the supply of products / services; towards such persons, it operates a legal obligation of confidentiality;
• Factoring companies, credit institutions, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies.
• Professional orders or training bodies accredited with these Orders;
• Subjects, bodies or competent authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data to comply with legal obligations, to prevent abuse or fraud.
6. Transfers of Personal Data
For purposes related to the execution of the contract, some data could be communicated to recipients sites outside the EU Economic Area.
“Cerdiesel S.r.l.” ensures that the processing of personal data by these recipients takes place in compliance with applicable legislation. Indeed, transfers are made through adequate guarantees, such as adequacy decisions, Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or other guarantees considered adequate.
The subjects to whom the data will be communicated will be appointed as Data Processors. A complete list of all managers can be requested by contacting the e-mail address: email@example.com
7. Processing Methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.Personal data are processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated, through the use of a cloud-hosted website managed by:
Via Tirino n.99
CF / VAT number 01838660684
and located in Italy in Milan, in Via Caldera no. 21 (c / o Datacenter Caldera).
The processing of data will take place in such a way as to guarantee continuous security and confidentiality.
In compliance with European regulations and national data protection laws, “Cerdiesel Srl” has put in place specific procedures to prevent unauthorized access to data, their improper or illegal use, as well as to prevent the destruction or loss also accidental of the data themselves.
Only duly authorized personnel can access the data during the course of their work
8. Storage of Personal Data
Personal data processed for the purpose of “Service provision / contractual obligations” will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purpose. In any case, since such personal data are processed to provide the products / services, “Cerdiesel Srl” may retain them for a longer period, in particular as may be necessary in order to protect the interests of “Cerdiesel Srl” from possible liability to supply.
The personal data processed for the purposes of Marketing, will be stored by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” until the revocation of the consent given by the interested party. Once the consent has been withdrawn, the use of the data for these purposes will cease, but may be retained in order to protect the interests of “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” from the possible responsibilities based on such treatments.
Personal data processed for the purpose of sending promotional offers to customers will be stored by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” until the data subject objects to the processing by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data processed for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations will be retained by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” for the period provided for by specific legal obligations or applicable legislation.
Personal data processed to prevent Abuse / Fraud will be stored by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose.
9. Social Media
“Cerdiesel S.r.l.” uses social media for the purpose of communicating content related to its products and services:
Third party sites that can be accessed via this website are not covered by this policy. To consult the privacy policies of these social media, we invite you to visit the pages:
10. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to ask “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” at any time:
• Access to your personal data, (and / or a copy of such Personal Data), as well as further information on the treatments in progress on them;
• The correction or updating of personal data;
• The cancellation of personal data from the databases of “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”;
• The limitation of the processing of personal data by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”;
• The portability of data, that is to obtain a copy of personal data supplied to “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or to request its transmission to another Data Controller;
• The opposition to the processing of personal data;
• The withdrawal of consent for the intended purposes.
“Cerdiesel S.r.l.” will provide the Data Subject with information relating to one or more of the actions taken in the previous list without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after the request itself. This deadline may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests, with consequent disclosure to the interested party of this extension and of the reasons for the delay, to be provided within one month of receiving the request.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (for Italy, Garante Privacy, http://www.garanteprivacy.it), if he considers that the processing of his personal data is contrary to the law in force .
The exercise of the rights referred to in this article may be exercised by the interested party at the following email address: email@example.com
This Information Notice is effective from May 25, 2018. “Cerdiesel Srl” reserves the right to modify or update it also due to possible regulatory changes or practices coming from the National Control Authority or from the European Data Protection Committee.
1) personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (interested party); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
2) processing: any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, ‘adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
3) data controller: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or specific criteria applicable to his designation may be established by Union or Member State law;
4) Responsible for processing: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller;
5) recipient: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or another body that receives communication of personal data, whether it is a third party or not. However, public authorities that may receive communication of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of such data by these public Authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
6) third: the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that is not the data subject, the data controller, the Data Processor and the persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the owner or manager;
7) consent of the interested party: any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unequivocal of the interested party, with which he expresses his assent, through a declaration or unequivocal positive action, that the personal data concerning him / her are object of treatment ;
8) violation of personal data: the security breach that involves accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
9) binding corporate rules: the policies on the protection of personal data applied by a Data Controller or Data Processor established in the territory of a Member State to the transfer or set of transfers of personal data to a data controller or Responsible for processing in one or more third countries, in the context of a business group or group of companies carrying out a common economic activity;
10) supervisory authority: the independent public authority established by a Member State under Article 51 of the GDPR;
11) concerned control authority: a control Authority involved in the processing of personal data as:
• the data controller or the Data Processor is established in the territory of the Member State of this Supervisory Authority;
• data subjects residing in the Member State of the Control Authority are or are likely to be substantially influenced by the processing; or
• a complaint has been filed with this Supervisory Authority.
12) cross-border processing: a) processing of personal data that takes place in the context of the activities of establishments in more than one Member State of a controller or Data Processor in the Union where the data controller or the Data Processor is established in more than one Member State; or
(b) processing of personal data which takes place within the activities of a single establishment of a controller or processor in the Union, but which affects or is likely to substantially affect data subjects in more than one Member State.
13) Partner: the subject to whom firstname.lastname@example.org, on the basis of a signed contract, confers the quality and position of authorized Sales Agent / Workshop / ……. of “Cerdiesel S.r.l.”, and as such authorized to distribute the products and services offered by “Cerdiesel S.r.l.” and to the after-sales assistance
Finally, we inform the Interested parties that in order to obtain clarifications on the foregoing, they may contact the Data Controller in writing:
Via Pomposa 51/B – 47924 Rimini (RN);